Grace Episcopal Church
Assisted the contractor with design calculations for a new timber frame spire to replace the existing crumbling masonry spire originally constructed in 1880.
Served as the Engineer of Record for a new low-rise housing development comprised of a variety of rental and owned multi-family buildings. The buildings are designed with lumber platform frames and pre-fabricated truss roofs.
Brook Hill Village
As a phase of a sizable development, The Brook Hill Village project included the design and construction of multiple 12-unit multi-family residential buildings. The buildings are designed with lumber platform frames and pre-fabricated truss roofs.
Completed the design and construction administration for this National Register listed former tinstel factory on the Connecticut River. Responsible for the structural design of the 1920 reinforced concrete portion of the building, including concrete repairs and work incidental to the adaptive re-use.
Saxton B. Little Library
Served as the structural engineer of record for a much needed renovation, repair and single-story addition to the historic farmhouse bequeathed to the institution and its 1985 expansion.
Completed the design and construction administration for the adaptive re-use of this National Register listed gold leaf factory complex into small business production and office spaces. The buildings range in age from 1887 to 1948.
Trinity College, Ferris Athletic Center - Systems Upgrades
Designed new structure for various roof top units, assessed roof for future modifications, and designed repairs to water-damaged wall in this collegiate athletic complex.
Trinity College, Life Science Center - Boyer Auditorium Renovation
Designed new mezzanine level to make existing steeply sloped auditorium space into one with a shallower slope. Fast-tracked summer project.
Wadsworth Atheneum - Basement / Art Storage Renovation
Provided the structural design associated with reconfiguring existing basement spaces into an integrated state of the art collection storage space.
Willington Town Hall
Performed a conditions assessment and designed repairs for renovation of the structure into community space. Constructed in 1876, this timber-framed building originally served as the Willington Congregational Church and later as the Town Hall from 1926 to circa 1980.